|Freshly baked Amy's bread pudding!|
(adapted from the recipe at Allrecipes.com. Salamat po)
6-8 big pandesal ( day-old) or 6-8 slices of bread
2 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups milk
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Break the pandesal into pieces. Drizzle or pour the melted butter into the pandesal.
2. Mix the eggs, milk, white sugar, cinnamon, raisins, vanilla extract in a bowl. Include the pieces of pandesal drizzled with butter and mix it again.
3. Place the pudding mixture into a container safe for oven cooking.
4. Bake in preheated oven or turbo broiler for 45 minutes under 360 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Enjoy the pudding! Mabuhay!